Your customer and reservations data are genuinely ‘hooked up’. Any changes to the customer details (like a change of address) are automatically reflected in their reservations, because that data is derived dynamically from the customer record.
Holistic Customer View
You can get a 360-degree view of each of your customers via the Customer Dashboard, which pulls together all of the relevant information for each individual.
It enables a number of downstream processes such as customer-level reporting, online surveys and mailing lists, all of which can help you to better understand your customers and better market your products and services.
The Customer Dashboard provides the reservations agent with a quick and convenient view of all stored customer data:
- Intelligent customer search using key attributes such as email address, name, postcode or unique customer ID
- Full customer details including full name, address, phone number(s), DoB and details of other associated passengers
- Reservations and quote history – full list of previous and current reservations, with the ability to drill-down into individual reservations
- Customer Loyalty metrics display total booking value, total number of bookings and average satisfaction score
- Travel preferences such as preferred departure airport, accommodation type & grade, locations and more
- Marketing and communications preferences
- Booking comments and other information such as details of previous customer contacts, dietary requirements and so on.
Reporting, Mailing Lists & Surveys
By collecting the data used in the Customer Dashboard, the Diamond Reservation System is able to provide valuable aggregated customer data:
- Better understand your overall customer demographics, such as age, gender, preferred locations, accommodation types
- Create customer segments for improved marketing
- Generate targeted mailing and surveys lists, including direct API integration into Mailchimp® email campaigns and SurveyMonkey® online surveys.